We hope you'll join John and Peter
Early registration pricing ends April 20th
Opportunities & Pitfalls In Today’s Market
John Schaub and Peter Fortunato
May 5 & 6, 2018 Tampa, FL
- How the new tax law impacts opportunities, investments and businesses
- Is now the time to buy or sell as a Starter, Estate Builder, Spender
- Is now the time to borrow or pay off debt?
- The myths and truths about asset protection
- Why do you have to make it so complicated?
- Is now the time to raise rents? sell to tenants?
- Selling or raising rents - how does this impact management?
- Choose the nature of your income:
rents * interest *capital gains * option consideration * loan proceeds
- where are your best opportunities: neighborhood vs internet vs referral
- when to use an agent
- relationships that bring opportunities, increase your profits, free up your time
- recruiting allies, then maintaining them
- how you can retire sooner with more
- should you switch to investing in notes rather than property?
- investing your retirement plan funds and helping others invest theirs
Registration:Seminar fee $595.00
Early registration ends April 20th $495 per person; $895 for two registering together
Class 9-5 both days
Includes comprehensive workbook and Q & A session Saturday after class
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport
700 North Westshore, Tampa, FL 813-289-8200 Seminar Room Rate $114
Register at sidebar (left)
The payment system may automatically add sales tax to your registration fee if you have a Florida address. However there is no FL sales tax on seminar registration fees. Any sales tax charged will immediately be refunded
If you need more information or assitance email John's office JohnSchaubForYou@aol.com
© 2018 ProServe Corporation of Sarasota Inc. 2677 South Tamiami Trail # 4, Sarasota, FL 34239